The OTO Experience Can Benefit Your Company
The theme of the AAO-HNSF 2017 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience will be: Premiering Tomorrow, Today! Emphasizing the theme, our keynote speaker will discuss, “The Future of Health and Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us” and within the OTO Experience, right in the middle of the exhibit hall, we will premiere the OTO Practice of the Future booth. This display will simulate a mock-office divided into four components: Waiting Room, Examination Room, Operating Room, and Education/Training.
This year's re-energized OTO Experience will generate more ROI for your company and produce hundreds of leads. It’s more than an expo – it’s a one-of-a-kind experience: It’s the OTO Experience. Combining products, services, networking, and supplemental education all in one place, the OTO Experience is not to be missed.
Exhibitor Individual Hotel Reservations (9 rooms or less)
Exhibitor Group Hotel Reservations (10 rooms or more)
What You Get As An Exhibitor
- Five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet
- Promotion in Annual Meeting publications
- Dedicated unopposed exhibit hall hours
- Listing in the Exhibitor Directory online and in the mobile app by company and product category
- One 7”x 44” identification sign (linear booths only)
- Two draped 3’ side rails, one draped 8’ back rail (linear booths only)
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge for refreshments during set up and exhibit hall hours
- Admission to the President’s Reception, drink tickets only included with Full Access Pass badges
- Pre-show attendee mailing list (per request); post-show attendee mailing list (fees apply)
Click here to Access the Online Exhibitor Service Manual.
Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Monday, September 11, 2017 - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Click here to Become an Exhibitor
Click here for the Meeting Suite Request Form
Click here for a Meeting Request Form
Click here for the Practice of the Future Pavilion Application
2016 Place of Work
For an application to be accepted by the AAO-HNSF, the products and services must be related to the otolaryngology/medical field. Applications from companies that have not previously exhibited at an AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting will be reviewed by AAO-HNSF Show Management for eligibility before assignment is made.
The materials required for review are:
• Background information about the company
• Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
• A list of three medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
The AAO-HNSF reserves the right to accept, reject, or conditionally accept, based on AAO-HNSF’s sole
discretion, for any reason, which need not be disclosed to the applicant. All outstanding obligations to the AAO-HNS/F by the potential exhibitor, including payment of debts, must be fulfilled.