Hotels & Registration
- Click here to view the hotels and make your hotel reservation
- Click here to modify your hotel reservation
Make your travel reservations with the AAO-HNSF to guarantee your preferred hotel. Booking through the AAO-HNSF allows us to keep your costs low and continue to negotiate competitive rates for future Annual Meeting's.
Please do not contact the hotels directly. Online reservations will result in immediate confirmation. All housing reservation confirmations will come directly from the official housing contractor, and all changes or modifications to hotel reservations should be made through them as well.
Click here to view hotel information and confirm your reservation.
Benefits of Staying at an AAO-HNSF Hotel
- Fast, easy, and secure online booking.
- Complimentary shuttle service between hotels not within walking distance to the convention center.
- The AAO-HNSF guarantees the lowest rates with automatic rate adjustment on your reservation.
- Top-notch service and support.
- No service fees to make your reservations.
- Immediate confirmations—no waiting or wondering.
- Update your reservations with no fees or penalties.
The AAO-HNSF complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act §12112(a). If any participant is in need of special assistance or has any dietary restrictions, a written request should be submitted at least one month in advance. If you require special assistance, please call the AAO-HNSF Registration Center toll free at 1-866-212-0683 or 1-972-349-5970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel reservations or cancellations must be received by Tuesday, September 1 at 5:00 pm CDT. Hotels may charge one night’s room and tax after this deadline
to guarantee your reservation. Cancellations after this deadline may result in a charge of one night’s room and tax direct from the hotel. Please submit housing cancellations in writing before this deadline to: email@example.com AFTER TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1 Hotel reservations may still be made through the website at official AAO-HNSF hotels based on room availability. STARTING SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 All changes or cancellations to existing hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel.
International Groups Department is the official international group housing provider EXCLUSIVELY serving international medical attendees. When you book 5 or more sleeping rooms through the International Groups Department, you have access to a host of benefits only available to international groups including:
- All-Inclusive International Group Housing Packages: Room, breakfast, taxes, porterage, gratuities, shuttle service to/from convention center (as per official schedule), and group help desk (where available)
- Lowest and Discounted Registration Fees when booking through AAO-HNSF official housing
- Lowest Official Hotel Rates at preferred and guaranteed properties
- Secure Payment Processing and online room block management
- Dedicated Multilingual Meetings and Conventions Manager from online to onsite
- Four International Offices offering live chat and technical support
- Help in Facilitating Visa Processing and CME Course Services and the dissemination of official authority letters
International Groups Department
- Miami, FL, USA - Phone +1-305-865-4684; Fax +1-305-865-4382
- Rome, Italy - Phone +1-39-06-9028-6042; Fax +1-305-865-4382
- Belgrade, Serbia - Phone +381-11-334-5718; Fax +381-11-324-1677
- San Francisco, CA, USA - Phone +1-415-738-4839; Fax +1-305-865-4382
Shuttle Bus Service
Attendees who reserve their room through AAO-HNSF Housing will receive a shuttle pass (a $30 value) entitling them to ride the shuttle between AAO-HNSF official hotels and the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center at no additional cost. The shuttle pass must be displayed for your return trip from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center to your hotel. For attendees who do not reserve their room through AAO-HNSF Housing, shuttle passes may be purchased for $25 per person when you register for the meeting. Shuttle passes are valid from September 26-30 during show hours.
The OTO EXPOSM is a gathering of otolaryngologists and industry professionals. Children 16 years of age and younger are not permitted on the exhibit floor.
AAO-HNSF will not be held liable for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property incurred by participants or guests at the Pre-Conference Workshops or Annual Meeting, including those participating in social events. Participants and guests are encouraged to take out insurance to cover losses incurred in the event of cancellation, medical expenses or damage to or loss of personal effects when traveling outside their own country. AAO-HNSF cannot be held liable for any hindrance or disruption of the Annual Meeting arising from natural, political, social or economic events or other unforeseen incidents beyond its control. Registration of a participant implies acceptance of this condition.
Disclosure of Personal Information
When registering for the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting, your personal identifying information is retained by AAO-HNSF. You understand and agree that AAO-HNSF may disclose your name, address, and contact information to your hotel in order to confirm hotel room reservations and meeting attendance numbers. Also, name and addresses are given out to our corporate sponsors for a one-time product mailing. No financial or other personally identifying information is disclosed.
There will be a 25 percent processing fee on all cancellations received in writing on or before July 10. All other cancellation requests must be received in writing on or before August 21, in order to be eligible for a 50 percent refund. No refunds will be processed if cancellation is received after August 21. Cancellation requests for pre-conference workshops will be eligible for a 50 percent refund if received in writing on or before July 10. Cancellation requests for the pre-conference workshops received after July 10 are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for no-shows. Refunds will be processed within 30 days following the 2015 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM.
Remit all cancellation requests to:
AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting Registration
6100 West Plano Parkway, Suite 3500
Plano, TX 75093, USA
1-866-212-0683 domestic (toll-free)
For Onsite News Media
Members of the media who are employed by accredited news organizations attending the Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM for the purpose of developing editorial news coverage are eligible for free press registration. To register, members of the media must submit media identification such as a formal press badge from their organization or an official business card, along with an example of their work, preferably with a byline.
Members of the media planning to be onsite are strongly encouraged to pre-register online.
Press badges will be available for pick up at Registration. Registrants must pick up their own badges. Those who have not pre-registered online may register in person at the newsrooms onsite.
For Remote News Media
Members of the media who are employed by accredited news organizations and are planning to develop editorial news coverage of the Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO off-site should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the AAO-HNSF media distribution list and cleared in advance for author interview requests. Media identification and an example of published work will be required.
Press Registration is NOT Extended to:
- Exhibitor personnel, including advertising, marketing or public relations representatives
- Organizations producing continuing education resources
Guidelines for Press
- All press must agree to honor and observe the Annual Meeting embargo policy.
- Press registrants may attend Miniseminars, Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations as observers, not participants. Interaction with presenters and/or other attendees is permitted before and after the session. Press registrants may not attend Instruction Courses, which are ticketed hands-on learning sessions for physicians.
- Press registrants are required to wear their media credentials at all times while onsite.
- With prior presenter permission, press registrants may take photos and record audio at a session.
- Camera crew members onsite to film b-roll or interviews must also obtain a press badge, and must be escorted by an Academy staff member.
- Press registrants will be permitted to photograph and/or record video of the general Exhibit Hall, but must be escorting by an Academy staff member, and must obtain prior permission from exhibiting companies before taking photos or video of (or within) individual booths.
- Press should remember that information presented at the Annual Meeting is the responsibility of the presenting authors and should not be reported as representative of the views, policies or positions of the AAO-HNS/F.
Journalists who fail to comply with these guidelines will forfeit their press access to this Annual Meeting and possibly future AAO-HNSF meetings. The Academy reserves the right to deny or terminate press privileges to credentialed media or public relations staff at any time prior to or during the meeting.