Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM
The AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM is the premier education and networking event for the otolaryngologist–head and neck surgery community. More than 5,500 of the brightest and most talented medical experts from around the globe will convene for this unique once-a-year opportunity to share practical, comprehensive knowledge and advance the specialty.
We offer something for everyone! This event is designed for practicing otolaryngologist–head and neck surgeons and associates, researchers in otolaryngology, senior academic professors and department chairs, community practitioners, international societies, fellows-in-training, and residents. With educational tracks designed to meet varying needs and networking opportunities to expand your perspectives, you’ll feel rejuvenated and inspired from spending time with your colleagues, and return home with new skills you can use immediately!
Top 10 Reasons Why Should You Attend the Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM
- Get excited. There’s nothing like spending time with people who share your interests to re-energize and inspire you.
- Learn what works. More than 300 continuing education sessions arm you with new skills you can put into practice right away.
- Tap the minds of leaders. This is your chance to ask the best and brightest leaders in the otolaryngology community your most pressing questions.
- See and touch the latest devices. With more than 300 exhibitors in the OTO EXPOSM, participate in hands-on demonstrations and Q&A about innovative new products and technology.
- Get the exact information you need. Sessions are arranged according to tracks to provide the most beneficial information for your particular needs.
- Expand your network. Share experiences, insights and perspectives with talented professionals who can help you succeed.
- Make your voice heard. At the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting, you can meet with Academy Advocacy staff to learn the latest legislative updates that impact the future of otolaryngology.
- Become a stronger professional. We promise you’ll leave Orlando inspired, smarter and better than ever.
- Enjoy a fabulous destination. Offering family-friendly activities, sunny days and blue skies, Orlando is a top vacation site and a favorite for medical meetings.
- Save money. Register early to save up to 40% off the registration fee when you register before July 11.
Guarantee Your Seat
All ticketed Instruction Courses must be confirmed in advance to guarantee you a seat. Instruction Courses fill up fast, so ensure you get the course you need by pre-registering in advance. Registrants will not be allowed admittance to Instruction Courses without an Instruction Course ticket. Search the program to find course available.
Interested in Holding a Meeting or Reception?
- Published Events – Meeting/event will be published online and in the Final Program read by all attendees
- Convenience– Ease of being able to meet near the conference activities
- Experienced– Experienced staff work with you on your meetings/events