2013 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO
Save the date:
September 29-October 2, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
2013 Call for Papers
Instruction Courses - November 5, 2012 - December 3, 2012. Notifications will be sent March 29, 2013.
Miniseminar - November 5, 2012 - December 3, 2012. Notifications will be sent March 29, 2013.
Scientific Oral & Poster - January 21, 2013 - February 18, 2013. Notifications will be sent late April 2013.
The AAO-HNSF is now accepting Scientific proposals for the 2013 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO. Please carefully review the submission guidelines before submitting your proposal.
Important Information – Read Carefully!
- All submissions must be made online by the deadline. Changes to abstracts may not be made once the deadline passes.
- Be sure to follow all the instructions posted on the abstract submission site. Failure to complete all the required fields will result in the abstract not being successfully submitted.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the moderators/panelists/authors/instructors to present if selected. Failure to present will result in exclusion from the program for up to one year.
- All presenters are required to register for the Annual Meeting and pay all applicable fees.
- The Academy will notify all lead instructors/moderator/authors of the status of submitted abstracts by email. It is the responsibility of the lead instructor/moderator/author to contact the Academy in the event that notification is not received within two weeks of the published notification dates.
The submission site will be open until February 18, 2013 at 5:00 pm EST. After a thorough review of the guidelines, please click here using your AAO-HNS Member ID and password to submit your proposal. Questions, please contact Elreatha Matthews.
AAO-HNS/F Members Only Exclusive Opportunity!!!
Members can enjoy up to SIX complimentary miniseminars downloads of their choice from the 2012 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO. For additional sessions, the entire AAO-HNSF webcast archive is available on demand! NOTE: Member login is required.
Tour Operators and Non-North American Attendees Hotel and Travel Services
- All inclusive group housing packages
- Help facilitating Visa processing
- Online room block management and secured payment processing
- Dedicated multilingual meeting & convention manager online and onsite
- Lowest Official Rates at Preferred & Guaranteed Properties
Explore Washington, DC